Monday 28 July 2014

Disappointing Makeup Products!

Hey Hey Everyone!

Today I'm talking about Makeup products I didn't enjoy from high end to the drugstore!
Let's get started and I hope you enjoy!

The first item I am going to talk about is l'Oreal true match.I know it's a big favourite in the makeup world it I just didn't enjoy it at all. I felt like it sunk In to all of my pores and just didn't look good on my skin.This really annoyed me since I had huge hopes for this foundation.Its quite dear too for a drugstore foundation which is annoying.Maybe if you have oily skin it would suit your skin but for people with dry skin I wouldn't recommend it.

The next product is a lipstick from the drugstore and it's called Revlon colour stay lipstick in the shade 'Socialite'.This shade is so drying on the lips it's almost uncomfortable.I only picked up one shade so I don't know if their all bad but I hate it which is sad because it was a pretty colour and wasn't cheap for the drugstore.I also had high hopes for this since I loved the lip butters so much but anyway don't be fooled like me!

A highEnd product I wasn't too impressed with was Benefits HighBeam. It's basically a cream highlighter that will cost you around the 30€ mark.the thing I didn't really like was the pigmentation.Don't get me wrong it's totally build able and a lovely natural highlighter.I just had great expectations and I think the Me Me Me dupe is just as good for cheaper also I prefer the Me Me Me one better.

Also I wasn't too impressed by the l'Oreal super liner.A Lot of people rave about this one too but for me I found it a bit annoying. It took too long to apply and for me I had to keep dipping the felt tip brush in and out the liner a good few times until I got the line I wanted. Also it's a hard to remove after wearing it all day. Personally I like to have a liner than is quick and easy to apply on the go and it wasn't one of those liners. This liner is a bit over the 10€ mark,So a bit dearer than your average drugstore liner.

The final product is another drugstore lippy and it's called Wet n Wild's Megaslicks balm stain in the colour E125. These lip balms are really lovely on the lips, Great colour pay off, very moisturising but after a few hours they started to sting my lips.Only the dark red shade has done this too me a few  times which is really sad because I really loved it. Let me know of this has happened to you! The rest of the shades are lovely though and would defiantly recommend them!

so that is it for my disappointing makeup products. I hope you enjoyed reading and I would really love if shared my blog with your friends because it would mean a lot! If you would like to contact me  or ask a question please feel free to follow me on twitter @Ellenrose42 or on Instagram @Elleng42 or email me at Ellenrosebeauty42@gmail.com
Thank you so much for reading this post and clicking on my blog and I will see you In
My next exciting post in a few days! Byeeee!
love,Ellen.x

No comments:

Post a Comment