Monday 11 August 2014

REVIEW! Bourjois Paris Color Boost Balm stains

Hey Hey Everyone!
I won a competition with Bourjois and I received 4 of the Color Boost Balm Stains.So I thought I would do a review on them for you!Lets get started!

I got sent 4 of the shades they don't have names on them but they Are Peach,Orange,Pink and Red. They promise waterproof Color,SPF 15,10h staying power,Comfort and Hydration.after trying these out the past few days I really find these comforting on the lips and Hydrating. They don't have 10 hours of staying power but they do last on your lips for a long time and they aren't very waterproof but they leave your lips with a nice stain of colour that is really pretty. They say they are a bare lip sensation which is very true! The packaging is super cute and travel friendly defiantly a lip balm stain I would recommend.They are better than anything I've tried before and just at the €10 mark which is a bit more than what you would pay for a drugstore tinted lip balm but totally worth it. They are available in Boots stores at the Bourjois stands.
please let me know if you try out these products and what you thought of them! Please feel free to tweet or follow me @Ellenrose42 Also I am on Instagram @Elleng42 and if you would like to contact me for business enquiries please email Ellenrosebeauty42@gmail.com
Thank you so much for reading this post and I'll see you I'm my next one!
Love,
Ellen.

No comments:

Post a Comment