Monday 21 July 2014

My makeup must haves!

Hey hey Everyone!
So sorry I haven't posted in a week but I've been really busy! Anyway today I'm telling you what are my makeup must haves!!weather it's in my collection or my makeup bag or on the go. Let's get started!!
My first favourite is The pore fessional by Benefit!
This is an amazing primer to keep your foundation lasting all day and to minimise pores.I use this on its own or before or after makeup.Its amazing I can't go without it! The pore fessional is 34€ I think in most department stores.

My second favourite is The sleek face form palette Contouring and blush palette in the shade  light 373.The palette contains a blush ,highlighter and a contour shade.The palette is perfect for pale skin because the shades are light but they have good pigmentation. This palette is 12€ in selected boots stores.Its an fantastic palette I would recommend to anyone with pale skin and they have a palette for dark skin too Which is perfect!

 My third favourite is an Essence long lasting lipstick in Natural beauty.This lipstick is so moisturising and smooth on your lips. It's a shade I wear every day and it's just  perfect everyday your lips but better colour.It would suit anyone and it's only 3€ in penny's and most pharmacies.

 My next  favourite is the collection ever lasting concealer in the shade light 1.I feel like everyone raves about this but it's just amazing so long wearing and covers my dark circles like nothing I've tried before . It's only Around 6€ in boots and it's one worth picking up!

My last favourite is a new foundation I recently picked up as a girl from urban decay stopped me and asked if I wanted a free make over. She used their naked skin foundation on my skin and I fell in love! It's so long lasting and it covers redness and spots so well!You really don't need much on your face and it's so light weight! I think it's 34€ its quite pricey but if you are looking for a good foundation to buy its one to pick up! It's available in most department stores.

So that was my makeup must haves I hope you liked reading it and found it helpful.Also if you would like to contact me please feel free  to ask me questions or recommend things for me to review. You can follow me on twitter @Ellenrose42 or follow me on Instagram @Elleng42 or email me at Ellenrosebeauty42@gmail.com Thank you so much for reading and I will see you during the week byeeeee! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment